She won't get her wig until Tuesday, so I guess she'll just have to tough it out until then. So glad her friend Marsha could go with her. The wig is a "nice one." Mom laughed that it was a bit expensive, but when you add up what she's going to save on hair cut and color for the next year...it more than makes up for it!
Continued prayer for emotional stability. Mom has always been a rock...but this can't be easy for anyone.
I have been talking a lot about Kara and I, but I thought I should mention that Ben has been awful sweet lately as well. He's been calling mom to see how she is doing, and I know this is just as upsetting to him. Kara and I have always been the emotional outlet though :) Dad seems to be handling it fine. He says he'll just be a whole lot happier when it's all over. Amen to that!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Valerie
She is in my prayers on a daily basis as I have been where you girls and Ben are. You mother has a strong and upbeat personality and that will certainly play to her benefit. Sometimes I thought about shaving my head and buying a wig so I would have no more bad hair days (smile). I love ya'll.
ReplyDelete