The current plan is to maybe have chemo on Monday and ride out the medication for 3 days hoping that she won't have significant symptoms until later in the week. Then she can rest the weekend and start back up again. She has no plans on sitting at home! Of course, only time will tell. She isn't naive in thinking this will be easy, but she is hopeful that she will be able to maintain as normal a schedule as possible.
Psalm 13:5-6
But I trust in your unfailing love;
my heart rejoices in your salvation.
I will sing the Lord's praise,
for he has been good to me.
Despite it all, we serve a good God. He loves mom more than all of us combined and He will work all of this to His glory!
Valerie
It sounds like Carol is in good frame of mind. What would we do without family and friends and our phones so we can text! :-) I will see you all next week / Thursday. Prayers and hugs for you all.
ReplyDeleteJoyce
"The Lord is good,
ReplyDeletea stronghold in the day of trouble;
he knows those who take refuge in him."
Nahum 1:7